Here are some of the books I’ve read and highly recommend
- Let Us C 16TH EDITION
- Java Concurrency in Practice 1/e
- Introduction to Algorithms, 3Ed. (International Edition) (The MIT Press)
- Design Patterns: Elements of Reusable Object-Oriented Software (Addison-Wesley Professional Computing Series)
- Head First Object-Oriented Analysis and Design: A Brain Friendly Guide to OOA&D
- The Clean Coder: A Code of Conduct for Professional Programmers by Robert C. Martin(2011-05-23)
- The Pragmatic Programmer: From Journeyman to Master
- The Phoenix Project: A Novel about IT, DevOps, and Helping Your Business Win 5th Anniversary Edition
- Soft Skills: The software developer’s life manual
These books are by my good friend Mihir Chitre, an engineer turned fulltime ad-man and poet.
Note: All links are part of Amazon’s Associates Program, every purchase made via these links helps me keep this blog up and running.